Summer is the perfect time for your child to explore their passion, learn something new, be active and have fun! Summer Camps through Continuing and Community Education at the Ottawa Catholic School Board (OCSB) offer precisely that.
Choose from a wide range of fantastic camp experiences. Our camps are a combination of fun and games with a focus on your child’s educational development. Whether your child wants to explore physical activity, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) programming, gaming, culinary arts, the outdoors or the visual arts, we have a camp just for them.
If you already have an account with us but do not remember your User Name, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or 613-228-3338 and we will help you with your login information.
Forms of registration
Payment by Visa or MasterCard (NO online Debit)
Mail (by form)
Continuing Education, Camp Registration,
570 West Hunt Club Road, Nepean, ON K2G 3R4
(Please do not mail cash)
Please email email@example.com to make an appointment if you wish to use Interac for payment at the Ottawa Catholic School Board office, Continuing Education Dept., 570 West Hunt Club Rd.
Office hours are from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Payment must be made at the time of enrolment. Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, cheque, money order, or debit. Please make CHEQUES payable to the Ottawa Catholic School Board. We do not accept post-dated cheques or online debit transactions.
- Many of our camp service providers will require a permission/waiver form to be signed and brought to the first day of camp. They will be emailed prior to the start of the program.
- Campers must provide their own lunch and snacks unless otherwise indicated.
- The Ottawa Catholic School Board attempts to offer an allergen-safe environment. Please do not send your child to camp with lunches or snacks containing nuts, traces of nuts, or nut-by-products.
- Sibling discounts apply only to the same camp and same week with the first child charged at full price.
- Additional week discounts apply to registration in the same camp with the first week charged at full price.
- Discounts will not be combined.
You may cancel a summer camp on or before June 24, 2022, and receive a refund minus a $15 administrative fee/camp. If you cancel after June 24, there will be no refund issued.
We reserve the right to cancel any program due to low enrolment. If a camp is cancelled, you will be notified and offered to move to a different program or have a full refund issued.
Should the Ottawa Catholic School Board cancel camps due to COVID-19, you will be refunded without penalty.
Collection of Personal Information
We are collecting personal information under the authority of the Ministry of Education, and under the following legislation: the Education Act, the Municipal Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA) & the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA).
By registering in one of our camps, you consent to our sharing your personal information with our third-party service providers, as applicable (names, emergency contact phone numbers, medical concerns), in order for your child to participate safely in our camp program.