We are excited to announce that Igbo is now a language we offer in our International & Indigenous Languages Program – Elementary!
Learn a language, share a culture, change the world! The International & Indigenous Languages Program helps students learn a new language or maintain and develop the language of their home, promoting cultural and linguistic diversity. It is available to all students (JK-Grade 8), regardless of their language background and the school board they attend, and is FREE for Ontario residents.
Igbo Language Classes
Saturday mornings, 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
See the schedule and learn more!
You can learn more and register online using the button below.Learn more
- Students who are in JK to Grade 8 in the 2022-2023 school year.
- Students must be available for the full duration of the class time.
- Students from Ontario and Quebec living in the Ottawa area.
- Students may register for one of the following choices:
- one morning class (Grades JK – Grade 8)
- one afternoon class (Grades 2 – Grade 8) (Note: Beginner students only)
- one morning class and one afternoon class (Different languages am/pm)
The Ottawa Catholic School Board reserves the right to cancel any program due to lack of registration.