Our Adult ESL Summer Program can help you with:
- Reading, writing and grammar
- Speaking and listening, pronunciation
- Workplace skills, computer literacy
- Citizenship preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
Who can attend our Adult ESL Summer Program?
Our program is available to new Canadians, landed immigrants, refugees, refugee claimants, visa holders, visitors, and diplomats.
Schedule & Locations of Classes
Monday, July 6 – Friday, July 31: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and/or 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Please Note: some class work may be required outside of these hours
Included in the Adult ESL Summer Program:
- CLB 1 – 8
- IELTS Preparation
- English for Academic Purposes
- ESL Introduction to Google Apps
- ESL Sewing
- LINC Classes for Deaf (mornings only)
Offered online only this Summer
- No Materials Fees are being charged this Summer.
- All Learners must have their own access to technology and WiFi in order to participate in the online class.
Registration for the Summer 2022 program is now closed.
Adult ESL Summer Program Fees
Diplomats, Visitors, International Students on Student Permit, Work Permit and Out-of-Province Learners must pay:
- $400 for part-time studies (3 hours per day)
- $800 for full-time studies (6 hours per day)
Fees are due on or before the first day of class and must be paid before starting class.
In case of cancellation students are charged either 15% of tuition paid or $50, whichever amount is less.